Interstate Title Solutions supported the 2016 Thanksgiving Box Brigade and donates 108 Thanksgiving Meal boxes!
Our entire team worked together and filled 108 Thanksgiving Meal boxes so that families in need could enjoy a festive and delicious Thanksgiving feast with their loved ones.
Each box contained:
(1) Stove Top Stuffing Mix
(1) Canned Gravy
(1) Powder Drink Mix
(4) Canned Vegetables
(1) Canned Yams
(1) Canned Cranberry Sauce
(2) Canned Fruit or Fruit Cocktail
(2) Instant Mashed Potatoes Mix
(1) Canned Pie Filling
(1) Pie Crust (not refrigerated)
We will continue this tradition next year and help support even more families.
About Boca Helping Hands
Boca Helping Hands (BHH) is a community-based 501(c)(3) organization that was formed in 1998 by a group of local religious congregations. BHH first opened as a Food Center in November 1998, serving nutritious hot lunches three days a week and distributing bags of groceries to families.
Today the Food Center is open six days a week with a Family Night Dinner on Thursdays. Meals are also delivered to homebound disabled and elderly individuals. Boca Helping Hands opened a Resource Center four years later in April 2002 with a focus on providing help for Boca Raton residents in crisis situations (e.g., eviction, utility cancellation, prescription medication).
In 2016, Boca Helping Hands…
- Dispersed over $27,000 for summer camp registrations so parents would not have to quit their
jobs in the summer months to care for their children.
- Helped over 100 clients find gainful employment through our job training programs.
- In September, opened, in conjunction with Genesis Community Health, their first fully staffed Dental Clinic.
This list goes on with new job training programs being added.